Enter Record Interiors 2017
Submit your entry by June 1.
The editors of Architectural Record are currently inviting submissions for the 2017 Record Interiors awards program. All architects registered in the United States or abroad, as well as interior designers working in collaboration with architects, are welcome to submit interiors-only projects that have been completed in the last year. Special consideration will be paid to works that incorporate innovations in design, program, building technology, sustainability, and/or materials. Winning projects will be selected by an editorial jury and published in the September 2017 issue of Architectural Record.
- Entry is open to any architect and/or interior designer registered in the U.S. or abroad.
- Projects must be built within the last 12 months and inhabited.
- They may be new or renovated, commercial or residential, and domestic or international.
- Entries must be approved by client for publication and, if selected, be available for a visit by a writer.
- Projects previously published in print or on the web will be evaluated at the discretion of the jury.
Visit ArchitecturalRecord.com/RecordInteriors to submit your project. Entries must be submitted as a single PDF (no larger than 10 MB) that contains:
- A succinct project description (no more than 500 words), including architect or firm name, program, brief, and solution.
- A comprehensive selection of at least 10 large size, good quality, professionally-photographed images (one per page and 8x10 inches in size preferred).
- Plans, drawings, and sections with scale and north arrow.
NOTE: A photo release form will be required for all winning projects.
All entries must be submitted by June 1, 2017.
- Visit ArchitecturalRecord.com/RecordInteriors to create an account and log into our contest system.
- Please complete the Entry Questions and PDF Upload on the following pages.
- To save information you have entered so far, click the "Save and Next" button at the bottom of the page before exiting the form or moving on to the next page.
- Once you are ready to submit your form, click the "Add to Cart" button on the last page.
- Please take an extra moment to review your responses before submitting.
- After checkout, you will be able to review your entry but will not be able to edit it.
Entries must be accompanied by a credit card payment of $75 USD, payable after the entry questions and PDF upload have been completed.
First, please thoroughly read the instructions at ArchitecturalRecord.com/RecordInteriors. If you still have questions, send an email to email@example.com with “Record Interiors” as the subject line.