Enter the 2017 Record Products Contest
Submit your entry by September 1.
The editors of Architectural Record are currently inviting submissions for the 2017 Record Products awards program.
Manufacturers and designers may submit items introduced in the U.S. between September 2016 and September 2017. A panel of architects and specifiers will judge the entries on criteria including innovation, functionality, and aesthetics. Winners will be featured in the December 2017 issue.
- Products must have been introduced in the U.S. between September 2016 and September 2017.
- Entries must be approved by manufacturer for publication.
- Products previously published will be evaluated at the discretion of the jury.
Visit ArchitecturalRecord.com/RecordProducts to submit your entry. There, you will complete several short-answer questions and upload ONE single good-quality, low-resolution PDF (no more than 10MB) with up to five (5) photos of the product and the company/product name.
Each company may submit up to five (5) separate product entries per product category; each product needs its own entry form and fee.
NOTE: A photo release form will be required for all winning projects.
All entries must be submitted by September 1, 2017.
- Visit ArchitecturalRecord.com/RecordProducts to create an account and/or log into our contest system.
- Please complete the Entry Questions and PDF Upload on the following pages.
- To save information you have entered so far, click the "Save and Next" button at the bottom of the page before exiting the form or moving on to the next page.
- Once you are ready to submit your form, click the "Add to Cart" button on the last page.
- Please take an extra moment to review your responses before submitting.
- After checkout, you will be able to review your entry but will not be able to edit it.
Entries must be accompanied by a credit card payment of US $25, payable after the upload has been completed.
First, please thoroughly read the instructions at ArchitecturalRecord.com/RecordProducts. If you still have questions, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Record Products” as the subject line.