Now On Demand
Credits: 1 AIA LU/HSW & 0.1 IACET CEU
The purpose of this presentation is to educate safety professionals on the different types of slip resistant products available – their advantages and disadvantages, statistics on slips and falls, methods and machines used to measure slip resistance, and how and why starting a safety committee and incorporating a safety plan are beneficial.
- Identify the difference between a slip, trip, and fall and identify the specific areas in which they occur
- Discuss the agencies that use coefficient of friction to measure and recommend slip resistance
- Describe applications where non-slip flooring products are used to ensure occupant safety
- Identify styles of safety flooring products to protect the welfare of occupants
- Examine criteria in evaluating slip resistant products for your flooring application