Enter Record Houses 2019
Submit your entry by January 18.
The editors of Architectural Record are currently inviting submissions for the 2019 Record Houses awards program. Winning projects will be selected by an editorial jury and published in the April 2019 issue of the magazine. Of particular interest are projects that incorporate innovation in program, building technology, materials, and form.
- Entry is open to any architect registered in the U.S. or abroad.
- Projects must be built within the last 24 months and inhabited.
- They may be new construction or renovated and adaptive reuse projects.
- Entries must be approved by client for publication and if selected, be available for a visit by a writer.
- Projects previously published will be evaluated at the discretion of the jury.
All entries must be submitted by January 18, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. EST.
Visit architecturalrecord.com/enter-record-houses to submit your entry. Entries must be submitted as a single PDF (multiple pages are OK but overall file should be no larger than 10 MB) that contains:
- A succinct project description (no more than 500 words) that includes: architect / firm name, project name and location, client, completion date, program, brief, and solution.
- At least 10 large size, good quality, professionally photographed images (one large image per page, 8x10 inches in size preferred), including comprehensive exteriors and furnished interiors of living and dining spaces and bedrooms.
- Plans, drawings, and elevations with scale and north arrow.
- NOTE: A photo release form will be required for all winning projects.
Entries must be accompanied by a credit card payment for US$75 ($25 for each additional project), payable after the upload has been completed.
First, please carefully read all instructions found on the contest entry page: architecturalrecord.com/enter-record-houses. If you still have questions, send an email to email@example.com. Please include “Record Houses” in the subject line.