Enter the 2019 Record Products of the Year Contest
Submit your entry by September 6, 2019.
The editors of Architectural Record are currently inviting submissions for the 2019 Record Products of the Year awards program.
Manufacturers and designers may submit items introduced to the U.S. market after August 15, 2018. A panel of architects and specifiers will judge the entries on criteria including innovation, usefulness, and aesthetics. Winners will be featured in the December 2019 issue.
- Entry is open to any manufacturer in the U.S. or abroad.
- Items must have been introduced to the U.S. market after August 15, 2018.
- Products previously published in print or on the web will be evaluated at the discretion of the jury.
- Manufacturers may submit up to five (5) separate entries.
All entries must be submitted by Friday, September 6, 2019.
Visit ArchitecturalRecord.com/enter-record-products to submit your product. Entries must be submitted as a single PDF (no larger than 10 MB) that includes:
- Up to five (5) photos of the product
- The company and product name
Submissions may also include a physical sample, not to exceed 3 pounds in weight. (Please note that RECORD cannot confirm receipt, and any items sent will not be returned.) Address samples to:
350 5th Ave, Suite 6000
New York, NY 10118
Each entry must be accompanied by a credit card payment of $25 USD, payable after the Entry Questions and PDF Upload have been completed.
First, please carefully read all instructions found on the contest entry page: ArchitecturalRecord.com/enter-record-products. If you still have questions, send an email to email@example.com. Please use “Record Products” as the subject line.