Credits: 1 AIA LU/Elective; 1 AIBD P-CE; 0.1 IACET CEU
May qualify for learning hours through most Canadian architectural associations
Most firms look at profitability as a bottom-line metric. They use this as a gauge to determine if the firm is financially healthy. However, every firm is composed of countless independent elements: employees, clients, projects, phases, consultants, and a myriad of expenses.
What does a firm do when they aren’t achieving the profit margins they desire or experiencing losses? Knowing the answer to this question is the purpose of this webinar.
In this webinar, we will explore:
- The best practices for monitoring the various profit-centers of your firm.
- The means and methods that will not only alert you to problems but discuss how to resolve them.
Most A&E firms don’t apply the same rigor, discipline, and consistency that they use when executing their projects. We will show how easy it is for your firm to be well-organized, efficient, and profitable by applying best practices and utilizing modern, effortless, affordable computing technologies.
- Explain the importance and informativeness of a perfectly organized Chart of Accounts.
- Identify each of your firm’s profit centers and the KPIs that measure their performance .
- Determine which technology plays an integral role in every healthy firm.
- Assess how simple it can be to turn your firm into a profitable, elegant enterprise.