Tubadzin Design Awards 2022 is now open for entries!
Tubądzin Design Awards (TDA), an international competition for architects, designers and students, created to unleash their creative potential, now in the 4th edition is calling for entries.
The 4th edition of the Tubądzin Design Awards is an international competition for architects, designers and students.
Projects can be submitted in the following categories:
- Young Power: Category dedicated to students majoring in higher education (architecture, interior design, design). Submit your conceptual project in the areas of architecture, interior design and unusual applications of ceramic tiles!
- Everyday Design: Category dedicated to architects and designers. Submit your realization (or project in progress) from the area of private or public interiors concerning kitchen, bathroom or living room.
- Unlimited Architecture: Category dedicated to architects, interior designers and architectural offices. Submit your project (or a project in progress) from the field of cubature architecture, interior architecture, objects, elevations or unusual applications of tiles.
- Special category – Culture Form: Category dedicated to all groups – students, architects and designers. In this category you can submit any public or private space design inspired by culture, or even interior design elements that coexist with culture!
Submit at least one project in at least one of the TDA stages and become one of three stage winners in each category.
- Stage I – from 1 March 2022 to 31 May 2022
- Stage II – from 1 June 2022 to 31 August 2022
- Stage III – from 1 September 2022 to 30 November 2022
Within 4 months from the announcement of the winners of Stage III, a ceremonial gala will be held and the final results and winners of the Competition will be announced.
There is no entry fee to participate!
The competition is intended for architects, interior designers, or designers who professionally perform this profession and for students - under 30 years of age – of faculties related to architecture, interior design, or design.
The total value of awards in the TDA competition is 78 000 euro.
You can also get: trip to Tokyo, internship in Martin Duplantier Architectes in Paris and in the Teatr Wielki – Polish National Opera in Warsaw, trip to the Salone del Mobile fair in Milan, high-value software sponsored by Graphisoft / WSC Sp. z o.o and CAD Projekt K&A, publications and promotion in industry magazines and social media.
There will be some other Special Awards assigned as well.