Join us this year for the largest landscape architecture trade show in the world. It takes place just once a year, attracting more than 6,000 attendees and 350 exhibitors. The 2020 ASLA Conference will offer more than 120 education opportunities, allowing attendees to fulfill their professional development requirements in four days.
In Miami Beach, you’ll see:
- Opening General Session: Our keynote speaker will share ideas, experiences, and knowledge that will leave you inspired.
- Deep Dive Sessions: Engaging, in-depth programs that explore specific landscape architecture topics.
- Field Sessions: Education combined with an immersive field experience.
- EXPO Education: Earn PDH on the EXPO Floor by participating in PPN Live and Learning Labs.
- Workshops: Sessions covering LARE prep. Professional development hours (PDH) are not offered for workshops.
When it is time to plan your next project, there is no better place to be than the Conference on Landscape Architecture EXPO. As a premier event that attracts quality exhibitors, we offer everything a Landscape Architect needs to source partners- all within a few hours’ time.
Here is an inside look at what you can expect to experience:
To give you a clear picture of their products and services, many vendors setup hands-on activities for you to experience, with an expert on hand to answer questions about materials, sourcing and pricing. Every year is different, but our past EXPO guests have been able to climb on playground equipment, experience amazing lighting techniques, learn about sustainable practices, and much, much more!