The editors of Architectural Record are currently inviting submissions for the 2022 Products of the Year Awards, which salute the best building materials and furnishings introduced to the U.S. market within the last year (no earlier than August 15, 2021).
A panel of architects and designers will judge the entries on the basis of innovation, function, sustainability, and aesthetics. Winners will be published in the December 2022 issue of RECORD.
Submission deadline: August 17, 2022
- Entry is open to any manufacturer in the U.S. or abroad.
- Items must have been introduced to the U.S. market on or after August 15, 2021.
- Products previously published in print or on the web will be evaluated at the discretion of the jury.
- Manufacturers may submit up to five (5) separate entries.
All entries must be submitted by August 17, 2022 ET.
Entries must be submitted as a single PDF (no larger than 10 MB) that includes:
- Up to five (5) photos of the product
- The company and product name
Each entry must be accompanied by a credit card payment of $50 USD, payable after the Entry Questions and PDF Upload have been completed.
- Please complete the Entry Questions and PDF Upload on the following pages.
- To save information you have entered so far, click the "Save and Next" button at the bottom of the page before exiting the form or moving on to the next page.
- Once you are ready to submit your form, click the "Add to Cart" button on the last page.
- Please take an extra moment to review your responses before submitting.
- After checkout, you will be able to review your entry but will not be able to edit it.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Record Products” in the subject line.