Architectural Record's annual Good Design Is Good Business awards program recognizes exemplary architectural solutions that were instrumental in the growth and success of a range of businesses. This year, the editors have singled out six diverse projects for their contributions to attracting and retaining talent, enhancing employee well-being, improving community relations, and, ultimately, boosting the client’s bottom line.
- The Shop at the CAC by Eskew + Dumez + Ripple
- Fast Retailing Headquarters by Allied Works Architecture
- BNIM Offices at Crown Center by BNIM
- Squarespace by Architecture Plus Information
- Kvadrat Flagship Showroom by Ronan and Erwan Bouroullec
- Google at 1212 Bordeaux by Parabola
View Previous Good Design Is Good Business Winners: