Architectural Record’s East Coast Innovation Conference will take place Thursday, November 1, at NYU Law School. Themed Urban Futures: Architecture at Every Scale, the conference will explore the intersection of shifting values, emerging technologies, and the evolution of cities. Attendees also have the opportunity to earn up to 7 AIA LU/HSW credits.
This year’s speakers include:
- Andy Cohen, co-CEO, Gensler
- Gordon Gill, founding partner, Adrian Smith + Gordon Gill
- Sarah Williams Goldhagen, architecture critic
- Adam Greenspan, design partner, PWP Landscape Architecture
- John Ronan, founding principal, John Ronan Architects
- Michael Green, principal, Michael Green Architecture
- Carme Pinós, founder, Estudio Carme Pinós
- Winy Maas, principal architect and urbanist, MVRDV
- Mitch McEwen, principal, A(n) Office | McEwen Studios
See the full agenda and register today!
Post a comment to this article
Report Abusive Comment