Now On Demand
Credits: 1 AIA LU/Elective; 1 AIBD P-CE; 0.1 IACET CEU
May qualify for learning hours through most Canadian architectural associations
Why are so many businesses moving to the cloud? So much has changed in business computing over the past few years and cloud computing represents the new normal. Cloud computing increases efficiency, helps improve cash flow and offers so many more benefits.
Join us for this exciting webinar presented by Steven Burns, FAIA, Chief Creative Officer of BQE Software, as he walks you through specific requirements for architectural firms and delve into solutions built around our industry. In addition, Steven will explain why your firm must begin moving all operations into the cloud, not only to have increased productivity and profitability, but also to be relevant and competitive into the next decades.
Steven Burns, FAIA is the Chief Creative Officer of BQE Software. After receiving his Master of Architecture degree from the Harvard Graduate School of Design, Steve spent 7 years at SOM - working in Chicago, London and Berlin before founding his own firm, BBA Architects, in 1993. In 2007, with 17 architects on staff- Steve sold BBA to pursue his passion for business management software - starting with his creation of ArchiOffice, the smart office and project management software for architectural firms.
In 2009 with over 600 firms using the ArchiOffice platform, Steve sold his second company to BQE Software where he has been perfecting the business strategy and product development of professional service softwares such as BQE CORE ARCHITECT - a fully-integrated, cloud-based firm management platform that provides flexible and easy-to-use time billing, invoicing, accounting and project management for firms of all sizes.
- Explain why cloud computing is essential for firms to successfully thrive in the coming decades.
- Have a broad awareness of the multitudes of cloud solutions most suitable for your architectural firm that handle all aspects of their business.
- Define the full meaning of artificial intelligence and learn how it relates and impacts the future of architecture.
- Recognize why artificial intelligence should be embraced and not feared.
- Develop successful strategies for migrating your firm into the cloud.