Credits: 1 AIA LU/Elective; 1 AIBD P-CE; 0.1 IACET CEU
May qualify for learning hours through most Canadian architectural associations
As the end of the year approaches, firms look inward and consider what they should do differently to make the coming year more profitable and aspirational. In this webinar, Steven Burns, FAIA, and Enoch Sears, AIA, will take their combined 60 years of experience in AE firm operations and distill it into 45 minutes of essential information that firms of all sizes will want to consider as they prepare their resolutions for the coming year.
This session will share techniques and technologies that your firm must embrace to have the highest efficiency and profitability. Your firm can apply the same rigor and discipline you apply to your projects but focused inward. Learn best practices for Client Relationship Management (CRM), marketing, project management, billing, and accounting.
- Implement proven AE marketing essentials to attract and retain clients.
- Present your services in a successful, persuasive manner.
- Demonstrate the best practices for nurturing relationships that can lead to winning better projects.
- Explain how technology plays an integral role in firm success.
- Summarize the critical reports that all firms need to understand.