Innovation Conference 2016: Architecture and Making in the Post-Digital Age
The East Coast edition of RECORD’s annual conference will bring together leading architects to discuss the intersection of creativity, design, and technology.
Architectural Record’s East Coast Innovation Conference will take place next Thursday, November 3, at the CUNY Graduate Center in New York City. Themed Architecture and Making in the Post-Digital Age, the conference will explore the intersection of creativity, design, and technology.
This year’s speakers include:
- Brad Cloepfil, Principal, Allied Works Architecture
- Anna Dyson, Founding Director, Center for Architecture, Science and Ecology
- Sou Fujimoto, Founder, Sou Fujimoto Architects
- Francine Houben, Creative Director, Mecanoo
- Kasper Guldager Jensen, Senior Partner, 3XN, and Director of the firm’s innovation company GXN
- Stephen Kieran, Partner, KieranTimberlake
- Michael Murphy, Executive Director and Founder, MASS Design Group
- Annabelle Selldorf, Principal, Selldorf Architects
- Tod Williams, Partner, Tod Williams Billie Tsien Architects | Partners