Credits: 1 AIA LU/HSW; 1 AIBD P-CE; 0.1 ICC CEU; 0.1 IACET CEU
May qualify for learning hours through most Canadian architectural associations
This webinar is part of the Thermal Bridging Academy.
This webinar focuses on the calculations procedures for architects to assess how thermal bridging impact overall thermal performance of an envelope.
- Define and differentiate Clear Field , Linear, and Point thermal bridging.
- Understand calculation procedure to account for Linear and Point thermal bridging (Psi and Chi-values).
- Calculate average u-value impact from basic linear and point thermal bridges.
- Identify additional tools, software, and resources to assist with thermal bridge accounting.
- Explain outputs of thermal bridge analysis tools to inform detail improvements.
- Understand how thermal bridging is addressed in the Stretch Code.